Happy Anniversary to the man who stole my heart. Its been 7 wonderful married years! We have shared good times and bad and will share many more together. One things for sure, after knowing you for all these years, I am so thankful that I met you and to have you in my life for these past 12 years ;)
~Love you long time baby! Here's to 60 more!
(this picture is a terrible scan... It was scanned at a low resolution, I really should get them all scanned soon!)
I will never regret having a destination wedding. The only thing I do regret is that my mommy wasn't there and that we didn't have more time to spend on the island of Barbados. It looked beautiful but, because we were on a cruise, we didn't have much time after the actual wedding to look around the island.
Not only that but, we were totally exhausted from being up all night the night before. On the cruise we had some really rough nights at sea and the night before our wedding was the worst!
But, It was beautiful and perfect....
Top 13 Reasons why my husband is the bestest!
- He loves me!
- He is super hot! (Especially in a suit!)
- He is my best friend
- He will do almost anything that I need him to do, run errands, cook dinner, clean the house.. all without much complaint.
- He is committed and loves me no matter what.
- We think alike - sometimes even communicating without speaking
- He can always make me laugh.
- He is a great dad!
- He is smart and successful!
- He is the BEST at fixing my computer and helping me problem solve.
- He almost always lets me pick the movie or TV show that we are watching and doesnt complain even when he doesnt like it :)
- He lets me think that i can beat him at Texas Holdem.