We are going on a little camping vacation soon :) YAY!
We will be traveling about 5 hours to get there. But, the problem is, that my little guy isn't exactly the most ideal traveler. Right from birth he disliked being in the car. Now he usually lasts 30-40 mins before he starts complaining, 1.5 hours before he really starts his squawking. It certainly doesn't help that his brother gets a bit car sick so, he is quiet in the car.
Although we have a DVD movie player and a bunch of movies set aside to take, Laine isn't big on TV/Movie watching so, I need to have a plan. I needed something to keep us all sane and keep the whining to a minimum, if that is even possible?
While surfing around on the internet this morning, I stumbled on a few great sites with tons of printable games. So Many Great ideas here to keep the kids busy! I love it!
- Moms Minivan - I liked this site the most.
- Crayola Printable Travel Games - Mostly for older kids
- Family Education - This site has LOTS! You must register before you can print.
- Cootie Catcher, I used to love doing this as a kid!
- Car Bingo
- Road Trip battle Ships
- Some Scavenger hunt ideas and a few other little things :)